What Our Students & Parents Say
- “Well, what a journey it has been. Words simply can’t express my gratitude for all you’ve meant to us. You and your amazing teachers have built up the confidence of my child and given him the inner strength to move on to his next phase. Celebrating all children, making them feel good enough and nurturing them to become as good as they can be is what you do best-and that is pretty incredible!” — Parent of 3 boys!
- “We are so grateful to you, your wonderful staff, and your wonderful school. We are spreading the word! You are a gift to education.” — A New Parent
- “Connor’s experience at JA has been priceless. He has blossomed into a young man who is confident, responsible, caring and ready to meet the next challenge life has to offer. I will always remember The Junior Academy as being a very pivotal turning point in my son’s life.” — A New ParentParent of a Graduate
- “You have taught values, confidence, study habits and most importantly to love school. These are not easy to teach, it goes far beyond the curriculum and the expectations a parent has for their son’s teacher.” — Parent of two current students
- “Miss Viv provides a terrific experience for young children who are experiencing school for the first time – caring and nurturing combined with a strong focus on the fundamentals in early education to prepare your child for all the next steps.” — Isabel, mother of two former students now at RSGC and BSS